If you are interested in hiring Corrie as an editor, or would like to commission an article or essay from her, please contact her here.
- Articles & Essays
- College Applications
- Cover Letters & Resumes
- Civilian Protection / Responsibility to Protect
- Human Rights
- Sudan, Darfur, Syria, Libya, Chad, and more
- U.S. Foreign Policy
- Refugee Issues
- Current Events/Political News Worldwide
Corrie is professional, skilled and a pleasure to work with. She’s a strong writer, and any organization would be lucky to have her.
– Benjamin Joffe-Walt, COO Change.org
Corrie Hulse is a thoughtful, committed, prompt, and detail-oriented writer and editor. She is able to curate an appropriate voice and tone that matches the information being shared for a new work and also maintain the original voice of a piece she is editing. Corrie is also a joy to work with. She is able to bring a sense of humor to a working relationship, even when covering the hardest of topics such as genocide and human rights.
– Katie-Jay Scott, Executive Director iACT