Hello From Brooklyn!
I have an exciting announcement to share with you today! I have decided to leave my role at the City University of New York and launch myself into the world of freelance writing and editing. There are a multitude of reasons for this, the greatest being that it was simply time. Time to make the jump into a career that has been calling to me for years.
So, let me reintroduce myself to you as Corrie Hulse: Freelance Writer and Content Editor! I am so excited for this new adventure, for where it might lead, and for the limitless potential in front of me. (Also, it gives me the time to work on the second draft of my novel!)
You might be asking yourself, what does a freelance writer and content editor do? What can Corrie do for me? Well, a lot of things actually!
- I can make promotional documents for your fundraising campaigns.
- I can write blogs or essays for you.
- I can help you with your college admissions essay!
- I can edit your curriculum.
- I can do content edits for you. Anything from grant proposals to blogs to white papers.
- I can write your web copy.
- And more!!
So, let me help you with your upcoming projects! Or, if you don’t need a freelancer, perhaps you know someone who does? I would love if you would pass along my name. Let your network know there is a lovely coffee-fueled writer/editor happy to help them craft the perfect message for their organization.
In the meantime, stay safe out there, folks. Drink good coffee. And be nice to your barista.